Friday, November 20, 2009

Baby Hipster

Well, it was time for Little Man's first real haircut. *sniff*

Oh don't misunderstand, he's had mama snips here and there- especially as his hair morphed into the skunk mullet. It had to be done. But once Little Man reached mobility (aka- walking) he has decided that sitting still for mama is sooooo last month. I had to call in reinforcements.

And you should be glad I did, because I've discovered my SaveMama tip of the day! For a 100% natural, pure and safe hairgel, you can't beat pure..... Aloe Vera Gel!

Who would have thought? But sure enough, my Aloe Vera left over from the summer is gonna get a lot of good use. Its gentle, contains no alcohol or other harsh chemicals, and doesn't cause his sweet babyhair to break.  A little water, a little aloe and a comb= the perfect faux-hawk (yes, you knew I had to do it.)


But tell me this isn't adorabe:

See, you can't do it, can you?









Maddox better watch out....

Stay Sane,

Kris Cabe



Tags: mom, mommy, mother, sanity, childhood, children, hair, boys, hairstyle, tips, tricks, motherhood, parenting

No comments:

Post a Comment